Tuition & Fees

Intercultural Montessori’s hours of operation are from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday on days when school is in session. The school is closed on holidays, institute days, and parent/teacher conference days; see our Annual Calendar for details. Tuition includes materials and field trips. Tuition is based on the 40 week academic year and does not include summer camp. Tuition is not based on students’ actual attendance nor is it reduced during holidays or break periods.

Chicago Campus 2016-2017 Tuition and Fees

 Half Day Primary3-6 yrsM-F 8:30 AM-12:30 PM$12,850
 Full Day Primary3-6 yrsM-F 8:30 AM-3:00 PM$14,900
 Full Day Elementary6-12 yrsM-F 8:30 AM-3:30 PM$15,400
 Before Care3-12 yrsM-F 7:00 AM to class time$1,100
 Extended Day3-12 yrsM-F after school to 6:00 PM$3,150

Chicago application fee: $100 – a one-time, non-refundable application fee per child for new applicants . Does not apply to re-enrolling students.

Chicago registration fee: $1,000 – a one-time, non-refundable registration fee for new applicants paid at the time of enrollment for each newly enrolled student. Does not apply to re-enrolling students.

Feel free to Contact Us with any questions or for more information.

Please note: Intercultural’s middle school grade levels are coming in 2018!

Oak Park Campus 2016-2017 Tuition and Fees

 PROGRAMAGEDAYS/TIMESANNUAL TUITION
 Half Day Primary3-6 yrsM-F 8:15 AM-12:30 PM$9,600
 Full Day Primary3-6 yrs M-F 8:15 AM-3:00 PM$11,950
 Before Care3-6 yrsM-F 7:00 AM to class timeFREE
 Extended Day3-6 yrsM-F after school to 6:00 PM$2,800

Oak Park application fee: $75 – a one-time, non-refundable application fee per child for new applicants . Does not apply to re-enrolling students.

Oak Park registration fee: $500 – a one-time, non-refundable registration fee for new applicants paid at the time of enrollment for each newly enrolled student. Does not apply to re-enrolling students.

Financial Policies

Tuition deposit: 20% – a non-refundable advance tuition deposit of 20% is required to hold a student’s place in the program. This is due by February 1st of the previous year for re-enrolling students, and within two weeks of acceptance for new students. It is applied to your February and March tuition installment payments.

Full payment discount: 1% – a discount of 1% is given for full academic year tuition payments made on or before August 1st of the school year.

Tuition payment schedule:  8 installments of 10% each – families who do not opt to pay in full on or before August 1st can pay their tuition balance in 8 installments due August 1st, September 1st, October 1st, November 1st, December 1st, January 1st, April 1st, and May 1st. February and March there is no payment due because your 20% tuition deposit will be applied during those months.

Sibling discount: $1,000 – sibling discount applies to students who have a sibling currently enrolled or graduated from the final year of the program. The discount is not taken out of the 20% tuition deposit, but instead is applied to the payment(s) of the remaining 80%.

Annual Fund contribution: $600 minimum – Every family is asked to contribute a minimum of $600 per family per year to our Annual Fund.

Feel free to Contact Us with any questions or for more information.

Please note: all deposits and fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.