Intercultural Montessori has educated students through language immersion in a Montessori environment since its establishment. This educational approach has been successful for over thirty years in many schools around the world.
The following are core values for Intercultural Montessori Language School. These values guide our policy, our curriculum, our staff and Board recruitment, our parent and student recruitment, and our engagement philosophy with our stakeholders and partners.The following values drive our educational program:
- Whole-child development – Our education program focuses on whole-child development through the Montessori approach to instill confidence, joy of learning, enthusiasm, and maximum capability for our students.
- Family and community – Our education approach develops caring, compassionate children and instills a sense of family, community, and respect for environment.
- Multiculturalism – Our education program creates a multicultural setting to enhance each student’s respect for diversity and ability to prosper in a diverse world.
- Multilingualism – Our curriculum includes learning in multiple languages for each student to increase overall intelligence, enhance cognitive development, and increase capacity for learning other languages, as well as expand the multicultural environment.
- Academic Excellence – We provide an environment that encourages and allows students to reach their full academic and intellectual potential.