Winter/Spring Extracurricular Activities-Oak Park CampusNovember 24, 2014
With the holidays and the beginning of new year approaching fast, we would like to wish all our families a safe, happy, and restful break. It is time, again, to look forward to extra-curricular programming at Intercultural.
Attached are the flyers for each of the outside providers. You are asked to communicate directly with them in order to sign your child up for the programs. The flyers outline all the information you need to know.
The Oak Park extra-curricular activities take place on the following days:
- Mondays – Yoga for Kids (classes begin Monday, January 5th)
- Tuesdays – Chess Club (classes begin Tuesday, January 20th)
- Wednesdays – Matisse, Monet, and Me (classes begin Wednesday, January 7th)
- Thursday – Pocket Circus (classes begin Thursday, January 15th)
- Fridays – Martial Arts (classes begin Friday, January 9th)
- Fridays- Private Piano Lessons (classes begin Friday, January 9th)
We look forward to seeing all of you in the New Year!