General, Health and Safety, Intercultural Montessori Chicago Campus, Intercultural Montessori Oak Park Campus, Uncategorized

Possible School Closure on Monday
January 25, 2014

Dear Parents, 

It seems that the cold weather is to continue, and the forecast is calling for extremely cold temperatures early next week. Intercultural will be closely monitoring the weather throughout the weekend in order to determine whether to cancel school.

Safety is always Intercultural’s top priority and if the decision is made to cancel school you will be notified via email, telephone and text message by tomorrow evening Sunday, January 26.

Thank you for your understanding and please stay warm.


Edinna McGivern

Executive director.