Additional Days of SchoolFebruary 24, 2014
The brutally cold weather does not show much sign of letting up and I sincerely hope we have no further occasion to close the school as a consequence.
While Intercultural is still fulfilling the required academic year hours of school, even with the unscheduled 4 days off, the staff and I have decided to open up a couple of additional days on which students have the option to attend school.
These include the following:
- Friday, April 11, formerly closed for Institute Day – will now be a school day.
- Thursday, March 27, formerly a half day of school due to Parent Teachers Conferences – will now be a full day at school.
- Friday, March 28, formerly closed for Parent and Teacher Conferences – will now be a school day.
Please note that we will now be scheduling Parent and Teacher Conferences on a class by class basis.
- Ms. Mehreen Alvi will be setting up Parent and Teacher Conferences at the Chicago Campus.
- Ms. Elizabeth Rodriguez will be setting up Parent and Teacher Conferences at the Oak Park Campus.
Once again please stay warm.