Chiago Primary Field Trip to Goebbert’s Pumpkin PatchOctober 7, 2014
We are happy to inform you that we will be going to Goebbert’s Pumpkin Patch in South Barrington, Illinois on Wednesday, October 29th, 2014.
Please take note of the following details
Day of Field Trip / Student Arrival
Have your children at the school no later than 8:30 am. The school bus will be leaving promptly at 9:15 am.
- Please make sure your child is equipped for the field trip by ensuring they have:
- A disposable brown bag lunch
- A bottle of water
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Intercultural’s red t-shirt
- Permission Slips:
- Please sign attached Permission Slip
- A student cannot be taken on the field trip without a signed Permission Slip
- All Permission Slips should be submitted to the school by Monday, October 20th.
- Please be at the school no later than 8:45 am.
- Drop your child off in their classroom with their teachers
- Go to the school’s gym to receive instructions on your responsibilities as a chaperone.
- Please remember to prepare your own lunch prior to the field trip.
Chaperones are welcome and encouraged to attend although space is limited. If you are intersted in chaperoning, please reply to this email or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask that everyone, including chaperones, submit their child’s signed permission slip by Monday, October 20th.
- Arrival back at school
- We will arrive back at approximately 1:30 pm.
- Students regularly dismissed at 12:30 pm can be picked up at 1:30 pm.
- Students regularly dismissed at 3:00 pm can be picked up at 3:00 pm as usual.
- Students who regularly attend aftercare will be sent to aftercare.
We look forward to a great trip!