Chicago Campus: Field Trip to The Peggy Notebaert Nature MuseumJune 14, 2016
Intercultural Montessori is going to The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum!
We are excited to announce that we are going to The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum on Friday, June 24th.
Please take note of the following details:
Day of Field Trip / Student Arrival
- Have your children at the school no later than 8:30 am.
- The school bus will be leaving promptly at 9:00 am.
Please make sure your child is equipped for the field trip by ensuring they have:
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Intercultural Montessori Red T-shirt
- A disposable brown bag lunch
- Small disposable water bottle
- Please sign and return the attached Permission Slip.
- A student cannot be taken on the field trip without a signed Permission Slip.
- All Permission Slips should be submitted to the school by Tuesday, June 21st.
- If you would like to sign up as a chaperon, please do so as soon as possible, as we have limited space available. You will receive an email confirming that you have been assigned as a chaperone.
- Please try to be at the school between 8:30 am – 8:45 am.
- When you arrive at the school, please first drop your child off in their classroom with their teachers.
- Go to the school’s Gym for a brief, but important, presentation regarding Chaperone guidelines.
Arrival back at school:
- We will arrive back at approximately 1:30 pm
- Students who are regularly dismissed at 12:30 pm can be picked up at 1:30 pm.
- Students who are scheduled to dismissed at 3:00 pm, or who are enrolled in After Care, will be dismissed as usual.
Please contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Information Centre at (312) 265-1514 if you have any questions or would like to sign up to be a chaperone.
We are looking forward to a wonderful time at The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum.
Intercultural Montessori Language School – Chicago Campus