Elementary Parent Education NightFebruary 4, 2016
The elementary students are proud to invite one of their parents to our second Parent Education Evening. During this event each student will have the opportunity to demonstrate their accomplishments in both the target language and English. It is an opportunity for you to see how the classroom operates on a daily basis.
Please note that we are inviting one parent at a time due to space constraints.
Please note the following Parent Education Evening Details:
- This event is scheduled for Friday, February 19, 2016 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
- It will commence at 6:00 pm. Please make every effort to arrive on time.
- On that day elementary students will not be dismissed at the usual time of 3:30 pm. They will be asked to remain at the school with their teachers until the event starts at 6:00 pm.
- The school will provide pizza, fruit, and drinks for them during this time.
- The students know that they are expected to follow the class and school rules during and after the event. This includes walking in hallways, being respectful and mindful of their voice level. Parents’ are considered each child’s special guest for the evening.
- If you are able to attend the event, please RSVP to Ms. Mehreen Alvi by Friday, February 12, 2016 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If for any reason, you are unable to attend, please make sure to let me know and I will relay this information to your child’s teacher.
Academic Program Coordinator
Intercultural Montessori Language School