Elementary Spanish TestingApril 21, 2016
As you know Intercultural tests students for Spanish Language and Literacy from third grade and up. This year students will be taking the Aprenda standardized test. The test will take place May 9th through May 11th, 2016. Ms. Elizebeth Rodriguez, one of our very experienced Spanish faculty member from Oak Park Campus, will be conducting the tests. The purpose of this letter is to give you an understanding of the test. It will also give you a few ideas for helping your child to do his/her best on this test.
The Aprenda tests for students involve the following areas:
- Reading Vocabulary
- Reading Comprehension
- Language (Capitalization, Punctuation, Grammar, Word Analysis)
- Listening (Vocabulary, Comprehension, Interpretation)
As a parent the most important ways in which you can support your child will include the following, please make sure they:
- Get to bed early the night before to be well-rested on the day of the test
- Have a good breakfast on the morning of the test
- Are reminded to give their best effort on the test as it is important but not a cause for concern
- Arrive at school on time.
Thank you for supporting your child and our school during this test. Please contact me or Ms. Mehreen if you have any questions.
Intercultural Montessori Language School