Halloween Day at InterculturalOctober 30, 2013
Every year, Intercultural gives students the opportunity to show their Halloween costumes to friends at school. On Thursday, October 31, students may bring their costumes and a treat for everyone in their class to school (optional). Please observe the following guidelines:
- Teachers have requested that students who wish to share their costumes, bring them to school in a bag. The costume should be something that can be easily worn over their normal clothing (or that their normal clothing is a part of).
- Please do not send your child with high heels, weapons, face paint, makeup, or masks, and leave all additional accessories at home as the school is not responsible for lost items.
- This will take place after lunch time.
- Teachers will help students put on and take costumes off before leaving the school.
- Your child may share candy or treat bags with their classmates. Please do not label the bags with specific names. Make sure all candy is “peanut” and “nut” free.
- Treat bags and candy will be given out just before your child goes home. Remind your child that candy and treats are to be taken home and not eaten at school.
- Only send enough treats for the children in your child’s class. See the following for the number of children in each classroom (this includes your child).
Daniela Stefancu: 22
Giardino dei Bambini: 23
Long Feng: 23
Raphael Cordero: 21
1000 Cranes: 19
Don Quixote: 15
Paulo Freire: 13
We look forward to seeing some fun costumes. We also would like to thank all the families who made it to the Walk-a-Thon last Saturday. It was a beautiful day and we hope you enjoyed yourselves.