Save the Date! Introducing the Intercultural SoiréeJanuary 18, 2019
Our first annual Intercultural Soirée will take place on the third floor of the Chicago Campus. As a Night of the Arts, it will feature student artwork, a variety of musicians from the Intercultural community, a lively DJ, hors d’oeuvres, and live & silent auctions.The event will raise funds for the construction of our second floor gymnasium.
Donations are needed
- Wine! A favorite bottle or blend (suggested $20 & up)
- Globe lights to set the mood (50ft)
- Silent Auction! Unique items, art, or experiences of at least $100 Fair Market Value in the following categories:
- Sports/Entertainment/Dining: Tickets to sporting events, theatre/opera/concert tickets, events at restaurants/pubs/bars, etc.
- Fun/Adventure: Hotel stays, vacation getaways, amusement park tickets, etc.
- Home/Family: Household items, home decor, consultations with decorators/architects, services from craftsmen/contractors, etc.
- Health/Beauty: Salon treatments, massage packages, manicure/pedicure packages, health and beauty items or baskets, etc.
- Art/Collectibles: Original artwork, signed memorabilia, collector’s items, etc.