Intercultural’s 7th Annual Spring Gala & Auction-Not sure how to support?March 24, 2014
Dear Intercultural Families and Friends,
With Intercultural’s largest fundraiser of the year only weeks away, we are all busy preparing for this festive event. With so much going on, sometimes it’s hard for families and friends to know the best way to support our wonderful school.
We ask that every family participate in some capacity to make this a successful fundraiser. Of course, all advertisements in the Gala program or sponsorship are welcomed and greatly appreciated, but if you are thinking of making a donation to the auction and are not sure of what to donate, here are a few suggestions:
- If you frequent a local restaurant, salon, retail establishment – ask for a generous gift card
- Donate your summer home for a weekend getaway
- Turn in your frequent flier miles for airline tickets
- Donate a day from your season sports tickets
- Does your place of work have a service that could be donated or a behind the scenes experience
- Ask a hotel for a night stay gift card
- Lessons (piano, karate, golf, tennis, cooking)
- Summer camps (one week at a local camp)
- Tickets (theater, museum, concert, Lyric Opera)
- Gift cards (salon, spa, retail store, amusement park)
- Kid party venues
- If you are an artist, donate a piece of your art or craft work
- Donate an iPad, Laptop, Kindle, etc.
- Make a cash donation
Please fill out the attached Spring Gala participation form and return it to the school. We ask that you please submit donations for the auction by Friday, March 28th.
We all care about the success of our school. Please help us support the school and attend the 7th Annual Spring Gala which will feature a dinner buffet, cocktails, live and silent auction, music and dancing.
We hope to see all of you there!