Oak Park Field Trip to Pumpkin PatchSeptember 29, 2014
We are happy to inform you of that we will be going to Goebbert’s Pumpkin Patch in South Barrington, Illinois on Tuesday, October 28, 2014.
Please take note of the following details:
- Day of Field Trip / Student Arrival
- Have your children at the school no later than 8:30 am
- The school bus will be leaving promptly at 9:15 am.
- Please make sure your child is equipped for the field trip by ensuring they have:
- A disposable brown bag lunch
- A bottle of water
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Intercultural’s red t-shirt
- Permission Slips:
- Please sign attached Permission Slip
- A student cannot be taken on the field trip without a signed Permission Slip
- All Permission Slips should be submitted to the school by Friday, October 24.
- Please try to be at the school no later than 8:45 am
- Drop your child off in their classroom with their teachers
- Go to the school’s Activity Center (downstairs) to receive instructions on your responsibilities as a chaperon
- Please remember to prepare your own lunch prior to the field trip
- Arrival back at school
- We will arrive back at approximately 1:30 pm.
- Students regularly dismissed at 12:30 pm can be picked up at 1:30 pm
- Students regularly dismissed at 3:00 pm can be picked up at 3:00 pm as usual.
We are looking forward to a wonderful time at the pumpkin patch.
Oak Park Administration