Events – Intercultural Soirée: A Night of the Arts
Our first annual Intercultural Soirée will take place on the third floor of the Chicago Campus. As a Night of the Arts, it will feature student artwork, a variety of musicians from the Intercultural community, a lively DJ, hors d’oeuvres, and live & silent auctions. The event will raise funds for the construction of our second-floor gymnasium.
This event is graciously sponsored by:
Donations are needed
- Wine! A favorite bottle or blend (suggested $20 & up)
- Globe lights to set the mood (50ft)
- Silent Auction! Unique items, art, or experiences of at least $100 Fair Market Value in the following categories:
- Sports/Entertainment/Dining: Tickets to sporting events, theatre/opera/concert tickets, events at restaurants/pubs/bars, etc.
- Fun/Adventure: Hotel stays, vacation getaways, amusement park tickets, etc.
- Home/Family: Household items, home decor, consultations with decorators/architects, services from craftsmen/contractors, etc.
- Health/Beauty: Salon treatments, massage packages, manicure/pedicure packages, health and beauty items or baskets, etc.
- Art/Collectibles: Original artwork, signed memorabilia, collector’s items, etc.
The auction will include the always-popular ‘From the Classroom’ category, featuring original art work from each Intercultural Community!If you would like to donate an item, please complete this form and return it to us at either campus, or to your Parent Ambassador. Contact Rob at rmclean@